a baby destroying angel
gpoy
only all the time

from the wikipedia:

the first symptoms of poisoning appear 6 to 24 hours after consumption, followed by a period of apparent improvement, then by symptoms of liver and kidney failure, and death after four days or more.

this was my favorite mushroom when i was a child. while other girls loved horses or barbies or whatever, i went through a major mushroom phase. i still have several scientific mushroom textbooks which were given to me when i was little. i thought amanita bisporigera was really badass and actually had a poster of one in my bedroom.

Opaque  by  andbamnan